CrossOver Support - Community Forums

Important Information These are community forums and not official technical support. If you need official support: Contact Us

CrossOver Mac
Discussion about CrossOver Mac

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Razer Naga MMO Mouse

I have recently installed Start Wars The Old Republic in CrossOver and it seems ok (with some crashes once a while)

However my biggest issue thus far is that the Mouse I have Razer Naga Epic MMO with 12 buttons on the side does not seem to register Shift-1 clicks. So if I press the 1 button on the mouse it works OK but if I am trying to press Shift 1 it does not register.

Now I do not think this is strictly a CrossOver issue, its a Mac issue as I had this happen before on WOW in native Mac and the fix was to enter this line:

defaults write com.blizzard.worldofwarcraft disable-expose-fix -bool YES

I tried altering this for cross over but with no luck.

Please help,

Thank you

I don't have this mouse, so all I can offer are some wild guesses. In the past we had problems with Razer and Logitech mouse software injecting itself into other OSX processes. This used to lead to crashes, which have been fixed a few years ago. But it's possible that instead of crashing the software now simply doesn't do anything :-\ .

Do the mouse buttons work in native OSX apps without any Razer software?

Please Note: This Forum is for non-application specific questions relating to installation/configuration of CrossOver. All application-specific posts to this Forum will be moved to their appropriate Compatibility Center Forum.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoicTR3S2Z3SzdMdzNTcTc0UCIsImdkcHIiOjB9