CrossOver Support - Community Forums

Important Information These are community forums and not official technical support. If you need official support: Contact Us

CrossOver Mac
Discussion about CrossOver Mac

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Quicken 2018

Has anyone been brave enough to test the just-released Quicken 2018 Windows with CrossOver on Mac? Any issues?

I sent email to Crossover and they said it just was released and that it has not tested it yet. They suggested I wait until they do and they would notify me when they did.

Tried but it stopped at the ".net 4.6.1" install

We're working on getting Quicken 2018 working but don't have a specific timeframe yet. If you would like to be notified when it is confirmed to work, head over to https://www.codeweavers.com/about/contact-us#support and send in a ticket. We will then e-mail you when it is up and running.

Thanks,
Brian
CodeWeavers Support

It has been over 2 and half months and Quicken 2018 still not working. When or if it will ever work ?

We have just released CrossOver 17.1 for macOS and Linux, which includes support for Quicken 2018! Thank you for your patience as we’ve worked to add this version.

Mac customers with active support entitlements will be upgraded to CrossOver 17.1 the next time they launch CrossOver. Linux users can download the latest version from http://www.codeweavers.com.

Thanks,

Hana
CodeWeavers

Just got the new CX 17.1.0 Good job guys/gals. Quicken 2018 works.

Just got it up and running on the new CX 17.1 Seems to work well so far. One question though, When I right click on the Cross over icon in the dock Quicken 2018 doesn't show up I have to full click on it to get the list of all bottles the click on the Q2018 to run it. What did I forget to do?

Please Note: This Forum is for non-application specific questions relating to installation/configuration of CrossOver. All application-specific posts to this Forum will be moved to their appropriate Compatibility Center Forum.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiZ2tBTVJxZHJ0blRFcEtZUyIsImdkcHIiOjB9