CrossOver Support - Community Forums

Important Information These are community forums and not official technical support. If you need official support: Contact Us

CrossOver Mac
Discussion about CrossOver Mac

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

fallout 76 not working

fallout 76 stopped working on the Bethesda game launcher after the 16.4.13 update for fallout 76. I don't know if its just me or if this is happening to anyone else.

https://imgur.com/lgxz0P7

same problem with latest beta

I filed a beta report about this. Response I got was that since Bethesda was ditching their launcher and moving to Steam there was no point in pursuing it. Transition is suppoed to happen next month I think.

I believe launcher is not used anymore, but not 100% sure

Ive migrated the game over to steam and I'm still getting the same error massage 🫥

Please Note: This Forum is for non-application specific questions relating to installation/configuration of CrossOver. All application-specific posts to this Forum will be moved to their appropriate Compatibility Center Forum.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiWlRudDN6SHVORlZLdUFnTiIsImdkcHIiOjB9