CrossOver Support - Community Forums

Important Information These are community forums and not official technical support. If you need official support: Contact Us

CrossOver Mac
Discussion about CrossOver Mac

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Transparent hulla in World of Tanks, affecting Apple Macs

Hi.

Im not very techinical at all. But have fought hundreds of battles, spents tens upon tens of pounds to get to my dream 'tiger' tank, and now I see the entire body is invisible!

Im running an apple powerbookpro w retina screen.

Is there a patch i can download to fix this?

Thanks.

Obviously I dont expect to have to pay for technical support for an issue which should be fixed anyway, this has put me off playing \WOT completely.

It should be a problem which is recognised and fixed by codeweavers, instead of making us pay to file a ticket.

Ive already spent a lot of money on WOT.

Whats the solution? Do you expect everyone with a MAC to drive around in invisible tanks? Its ridiculous. Get it sorted Codeweavers please. Pronto!

There's a special wrapper for WoT here:

http://worldoftanks.eu/en/content/soft/pc_programs/1312/

Why don't you use that?

What version of CrossOver are you using now? What version of OS X? If you're using a trial, tickets can be filed by sending an email to info@codeweavers.com or ninjas@codeweavers.com

Ok, I'll try the wrapper, thankyou.

Well, downloaded the .dmg wrapper, asked, keep both, or replace?

Chose replace, started game, seemed to add a lot of updates, got through to my garage, tiger tank still there, and still has an invisible body........

If I were you, I would write to info@codeweavers.com. If you can't open a formal ticket, that would be the fastest more surefire way to get the attention of the staff.

Hi thanks, Ive written twice, no response as yet, will try again.

Just sent:

Hello Im running OS X yosemite version 10.10.2, MacBook Pro retina 2.4ghz intel core i5.

I have a tiger tank with an invisible body, other tanks around me, are also invisible, like the panther, Ive downloaded the .dmg wrapper, asked, keep both, or replace?

Chose replace, started game, seemed to add a lot of updates, got through to my garage, tiger tank still there, and still has an invisible body……..

Help please.

They are a small company and get a lot of requests, but I'm sure you won't get forgotten. WOT is one of the bigger titles that Crossover runs, so I would expect a fix to be a high priority.

Yeeha! Thankyou!

Response received and it worked!!!!

I can see my tiger! :0)

[i]
Hello,

You can download WoT for Mac from http://redirect.wargaming.net/WoT/latest_mac_install_na

Delete whatever client you currently have on your machine and download the one from this link and try it.

Thanks,
Andrew[/i]

Thanks Andrew.

Please Note: This Forum is for non-application specific questions relating to installation/configuration of CrossOver. All application-specific posts to this Forum will be moved to their appropriate Compatibility Center Forum.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiQVhxUnRyVzZwVWNZR3FKdiIsImdkcHIiOjB9