CrossOver Support - Community Forums

Important Information These are community forums and not official technical support. If you need official support: Contact Us

CrossOver Mac
Discussion about CrossOver Mac

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Graphic Problems on Macbook Pro with old Game

I'm experiencing problems with Settlers 4 Gold on a 2017 Macbook Pro and HighSierra.

Mac OSX 10.13.2

Model Identifier: MacBookPro14,3
Processor Name: Intel Core i7
Processor Speed: 2.8 GHz

• Intel HD Graphics 630: 1536 MB
  • Radeon Pro 555 2 GB

If you haven't already: you may want to check/uncheck the Graphically Enhanced Modus (?): Bottle -> Settings. Have you had the game running successfully in any other/previous CO versions? Which CO version are you running currently?

Check these pages too: https://www.codeweavers.com/compatibility/crossover/forum/settlers-4-gold-edition?msg=47123, or get in touch with one of the advocates. You can find them on these pages as well.

edit: grammar; dead link

I've already tried toggling Enhanced Modus on/off.

The game run pretty smooth on my Mid 2014 Macbook Pro with Nvidia GPU.
Could it be an AMD issue?

Please Note: This Forum is for non-application specific questions relating to installation/configuration of CrossOver. All application-specific posts to this Forum will be moved to their appropriate Compatibility Center Forum.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiZEx3Tm5jTlJjQnVuUU1yQiIsImdkcHIiOjB9