CrossOver Support - Community Forums

Important Information These are community forums and not official technical support. If you need official support: Contact Us

CrossOver Mac
Discussion about CrossOver Mac

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Sierra Charts on Catalina

Hello, being using Sierra Charts on Mac Catalina and it works flawlessly, fast and stable.

( https://www.sierrachart.com ) Sierra Chart is a professional desktop Trading platform for the financial markets which is integrated with many externally available trading services and it has really big user base. It works on Wine on Linux and Mac.

Sierra Chart setup installs both 32bit and 64bit versions but only the 32bit is working. (Funny that since Catalina doesn't support 32bits applications anymore, for it to work some hard work was done here by CodeWeavers team)

The thing is that Sierra is stoping the 32bit version upgrades from now on.

Any clues on what should I do? I already tried to create a 64bit bottle with Windows 7 and 10, but it doesn't work either.

Thanks

I haven’t heard of this one yet. Based on their site, it look promising. But I can’t say for sure. I’m a really fearful person and every time I see something new, I start imagining all kind of negative things that could happen if I try it. I suspect I’m not the only one out there. For my safety, and yours also, read some reviews of forex trading platforms and you will sleep peacefully at night knowing you chose the right one. Because there are a lot of them and how on Earth you should know which one is the best? That’s why I’m glad that there are people who review them and I can examine and choose the one that suits me best.

Please Note: This Forum is for non-application specific questions relating to installation/configuration of CrossOver. All application-specific posts to this Forum will be moved to their appropriate Compatibility Center Forum.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoieHZlOFhYOVhDdWFIZlFjdCIsImdkcHIiOjB9