CrossOver Support - Community Forums

Important Information These are community forums and not official technical support. If you need official support: Contact Us

CrossOver Mac
Discussion about CrossOver Mac

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

WOT freezes on MacOS Catalina

Hi, I experience many freezes of WOT on my 16 inch MacBook PRO with MacOS Catalina. The game launch normally, but then in the battle freezes for no reason. I have the latest update of the Mac crossover client. Have somebody the same experience? It is very frustrating !!! Specially when you are in a good battle and in one moment you see only freezed screen and can do nothing, only shut the game down with forced kill ... one more point - many times it is in the moment when I switch between the outer view and the shooting view...
My config is:
MacBook PRO 16in 2019
32GB RAM
i9 8 core 2,4GHz
AMD Radeon Pro 5500M 8GB

I have the same issue, but only in Frontline mode. My mac is 2016 MacBook Pro 15" retina, 2.7Ghz Quad Intel i7, 16GB Ram, Radeon 455 Pro 2GB, MacOS Catalina. I've opened a ticket on Wargaming.net, and their answer is "As much as we would like to help, problems regarding the software solution from CodeWeavers needed to play WOT at macOS can not be handled by Wargaming Player Support". I have also a friend with mac who's facing the same issue. It is very annoying because this happened since my first Frontline game on mac in 2017,on Sierra, High Sierra and Catalina, but seems that nobody cares about this bug.

Please Note: This Forum is for non-application specific questions relating to installation/configuration of CrossOver. All application-specific posts to this Forum will be moved to their appropriate Compatibility Center Forum.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiOVlDM3I4S1lCSzVoQUdCYiIsImdkcHIiOjB9