CrossOver Support - Community Forums

Important Information These are community forums and not official technical support. If you need official support: Contact Us

CrossOver Mac
Discussion about CrossOver Mac

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

White screen instead of in-app browser?

Hi all -

When I run an app that requires me to log in via an in-app browser/webview, I see a white screen instead of the in-app browser. The rest of the app works as expected.

Is this a known issue and could I solve it by installing a dependency?

App is Wabbajack (a Skyrim mod manager), bottle is Win 7 x64.

Installed apps:
CrossOver HTML Engine
Microsoft .NET Runtime 5.0
Microsoft Rich Edit 2.0
Microsoft Rich Edit 4.1
Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 (10.0) x64
Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 (14.0)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 (14.0) x64
Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 (14.0)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2015-2019 (14.0) x64
Microsoft Windows Desktop Runtime - 5.0 x64
Microsoft XML Parser 3.0
Wine Mono Windows Support

Hi there,

Those log-in screens all have different requirements, so there's unfortunately no obvious known solution - they often require development, but it's also possible a dependency might help too.

Best,
Meredith

Please Note: This Forum is for non-application specific questions relating to installation/configuration of CrossOver. All application-specific posts to this Forum will be moved to their appropriate Compatibility Center Forum.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiU2ZWdWdoVDhDdlFFRWNnSCIsImdkcHIiOjB9