CrossOver Support - Community Forums

Important Information These are community forums and not official technical support. If you need official support: Contact Us

CrossOver Mac
Discussion about CrossOver Mac

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Quicken 2017 does not open properly after upgrading to Version 21.2 (21.2.0.33926)

I have not had this problem with previous versions of CrossOver.

Symptoms
When my laptop restarts with CrossOver & Quicken 2017 open (due to whatever, wife, battery ...) when I try to restart Quicken it will not find the recent file and will open to the window asking if I want to "open a recent file", "restore a backup", "create a new file".

If I select open file on computer it FREEZES the window and I have to force quit Quicken.

If I select to restore a backup I LOOSE a few day of data, in the latest incident 10 DAY of entries of my financial files, ARGH !!!

I have previously been able to contact CodeWeavers by phone as a paid portion of my purchase and there was also a pay per call option. I much prefer those to this time consuming and impersonal way of trying to get support. Yes, I have placed a support issue.

Are there any known issues with ver 21.2 and Quicken ??

Hi Stephen,

Yes, we do still offer phone support for users with active entitlements. I see that you entered a ticket about an hour ago and requested to speak to someone. When your ticket gets assigned, one of our support agents will be happy to set up a call with you.

Best,
Meredith

Thank you Merideth.

Hello Meredith,
I did put in a support ticket and it has been a couple days. I am hoping I get a call Monday or Tuesday. I don't know if you and the forum are connected to the support crew in any manner. I will just keep backing every day rather than once every couple weeks or after using Quicken quite a bit. Thanks

Hi Stephen,

I do communicate with our support team quite a bit, but I am not part of support (I'm our product manager). We typically respond to tickets within one or two business days (we do not work weekends), so I would expect you would hear back today or early tomorrow.

Best,
Meredith

Please Note: This Forum is for non-application specific questions relating to installation/configuration of CrossOver. All application-specific posts to this Forum will be moved to their appropriate Compatibility Center Forum.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiOWM3eHdaU0pXTm5kUWVOciIsImdkcHIiOjB9