CrossOver Support - Community Forums

Important Information These are community forums and not official technical support. If you need official support: Contact Us

CrossOver Mac
Discussion about CrossOver Mac

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

how can I make it run?

I downloaded and installed the newest crossover for mac, and am trying to use it for a program called Kipee-craft. The program is used for making selections on armor making and weapon making for an online game I play. that last part isn't so important, but the next is.

After install, HOW DO I FIND/START the Kipee-craft program? I can't seem to find it after install. I have had to re install it to get it to work. It works fine until I close the program(kipee-craft), and then I have to reinstall, to get it to work again.

I KNOW there is an easier way to do this, and would welcome suggestions. with the older version it dropped a icon on the desktop, I don't find one with the new version.

thank you

by rights, it should be in:
c:\program files

• within that bottle.

• tools - manage bottles - advanced - browse C: drive
    is it listed in there?.

You can run the already-installed .exe using Crossover Run Command https://www.codeweavers.com/support/wiki/mac/mactutorial/run_only

And if that works create a shortcut app icon using https://www.codeweavers.com/support/wiki/mac/mactutorial/create_launcher

Please Note: This Forum is for non-application specific questions relating to installation/configuration of CrossOver. All application-specific posts to this Forum will be moved to their appropriate Compatibility Center Forum.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiRm5oZFdKa3NjRnNCNFB5TSIsImdkcHIiOjB9