CrossOver Support - Community Forums

Important Information These are community forums and not official technical support. If you need official support: Contact Us

CrossOver Mac
Discussion about CrossOver Mac

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Vampire Survivors

Hello! Trying to run the new, windows-only Vampire Survivors through Steam (it's a great $3 game!)

When running on a Windows 7 64bit installation with Steam, I'm able to get sound but no visuals (it's a completely transparent screen). I seem to be able to interact with it a bit, but not significantly. Ran some logs and got the following...

Running launcher: Vampire Survivors (StartMenu.C^3A_users_crossover_Start+Menu/Programs/Steam/Vampire Survivors.url)
Command-line options:
Bottle: Steam
Debug channels:
Extra environment variables (null)

CrossOver 21.1.0.33869
macOS Version 10.16 (Build 21C52)
Install location: /Applications/CrossOver.app
Mac Locale: en_US

CXConfig->read(/Applications/CrossOver.app/Contents/SharedSupport/CrossOver/etc/CrossOver.conf)
CXConfig->read(/Users/gabe/Library/Application Support/CrossOver/CrossOver.conf)
37629: Grabbing the '/var/folders/5j/sn8s_cf57_7bqk_m1n874v800000gn/T//.wine-501/bottle-1000010-46bc44.lock' lock
37629: Got the '/var/folders/5j/sn8s_cf57_7bqk_m1n874v800000gn/T//.wine-501/bottle-1000010-46bc44.lock' lock
CXConfig->read(/Users/gabe/Library/Application Support/CrossOver/Bottles/Steam/cxbottle.conf)
37629: Releasing the '/var/folders/5j/sn8s_cf57_7bqk_m1n874v800000gn/T//.wine-501/bottle-1000010-46bc44.lock' lock
Bottle environment variables:
CX_BOTTLE_CREATOR_APPID -> com.codeweavers.c4.206
CXRWConfig->new(/Users/gabe/Library/Application Support/CrossOver/Bottles/Steam/cxmenu.conf)
'/Users/gabe/Library/Application Support/CrossOver/Bottles/Steam/cxmenu.conf' not modified -> no need to save
Starting 'StartMenu.C^3A_users_crossover_Start+Menu/Programs/Steam/Vampire Survivors.url'
system encoding='UTF-8'
Exec-ing '"/Applications/CrossOver.app/Contents/SharedSupport/CrossOver/bin/wine" --bottle "Steam" --check --wait-children --start "C:/users/crossover/Start Menu/Programs/Steam/Vampire Survivors.url" --cx-log -'
09cc:fixme:exec:SHELL_execute flags ignored: 0x00000100
07d0:fixme:file:NtLockFile I/O completion on lock not implemented yet
0858:fixme:process:ProcessIdToSessionId Unsupported for other process a74
0858:fixme:kernelbase:AppPolicyGetProcessTerminationMethod FFFFFFFA, 0032FEAC

Any advice?
Thank you!

I am also curious about this. Having the same issue

I would also be interested in this getting support

Vampire Survivors has a Mac version. Any reason why you are wanting to use the windows version?

Edit: Thanks for pointing this out, it is a fun game.

Please Note: This Forum is for non-application specific questions relating to installation/configuration of CrossOver. All application-specific posts to this Forum will be moved to their appropriate Compatibility Center Forum.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoic1NTVkdTd0dxcTVwU1ZZUyIsImdkcHIiOjB9