CrossOver Support - Community Forums

Important Information These are community forums and not official technical support. If you need official support: Contact Us

CrossOver Mac
Discussion about CrossOver Mac

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Dishonored: Death of The Outsider - Black textures & mouse is not focused to the game

Hi all!

With Crossover 21 released I decided to test all of my DX10=< Games.
Dishonored DO had black textures in CX20 too, but it was literally unplayable because of the massive stuttering.

Now with CX21 the stuttering is gone, but black textures are still here, [s]and also the mouse is not fixed on the game, it is also moving the cursor on the Mac desktop and going to my second monitor, etc.
Tried Fullscreen, windowed, fullscreen borderless.[/s]

In Security, the Accessibility control is enabled for Crossover.

OFF: Also now with CX21 released, the BetaCenter reporting site is closed. So is that okay to report the bugs found in my games in this forum, or should I use the BetaCenter Forum? I have tons of DX10=< games rn.

Thanks.

Pastebin (cxlog): cxlog
Pastebin (d3d11): d3d11 log

MPB15,2
Internal + External screen (external on a TB3 eGPU RX 470)

It is the same with Beyond Two Souls, mouse is going away from the game.
EDIT2: Okay, the mouse is partially fixed. I had to remove and readd Crossover from Security -> Accessibility. But sometimes the cursor is still on the screen when I'm in-game, and it is triggering the macOS elements (like Dock, Mission Control in hot-corners)

Hi there,

Yes, you are more than welcome to post in this forum about any issues you are encountering. But please note that our forums are not official support: these are just a place where members of the community (including CodeWeavers staff) can chime in if they happen to have any suggestions for you. The only suggestion I have is to try checking both with DXVK enabled and disabled and see if you see a better result with one over the other.

Best,
Meredith

Unfortunately disabling DXVK Backend did not solve the black texture issue, but the FPS dramatically dropped (about ~5 FPS).

Please Note: This Forum is for non-application specific questions relating to installation/configuration of CrossOver. All application-specific posts to this Forum will be moved to their appropriate Compatibility Center Forum.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiblBlZHJ5QkdoZXNTUFBQQyIsImdkcHIiOjB9