CrossOver Support - Community Forums

Important Information These are community forums and not official technical support. If you need official support: Contact Us

CrossOver Mac
Discussion about CrossOver Mac

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Halo Master Chief Collection Audio Issues on Crossover for Mac

I am running the Halo MCC through steam on my M1 air. Halo Reach, ODST and 3 do not have any audio when playing. However, the other included games such as Halo 1, 2 and 4 do have working audio. The main menu also has working audio. I have tried changing countless settings and looked all throughout the internet, but cannot find a fix for this. I have had it where if I change from "default" to "MacBook Air speakers" it will occasionally work for about ten seconds, but then it cuts out and there is nothing...

Has anyone else found a work around for this issue?

I saw people are having the same issues with it on /r/macgaming on Reddit. Doesn’t appear to be a fix yet.

By the way, did you have to do anything special to get MCC to run? Whenever I try to launch it, it seems like it immediately crashes on my M1 Mac.

Every time I try to play mine it crashes after I try to log in my Microsoft account. don't know what to do from here.

Hi there,

That crash is fixed with CrossOver 21.1, which was just released today.

Best,
Meredith

Are the audio issues being looked into? Is this possible to fix do you know? Thank you.

The audio issues are on our radar, but no word on a fix just yet.

Best,
Meredith

Please Note: This Forum is for non-application specific questions relating to installation/configuration of CrossOver. All application-specific posts to this Forum will be moved to their appropriate Compatibility Center Forum.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiYjY1NkZ2OUJWWDVKdE14ciIsImdkcHIiOjB9