CrossOver Support - Community Forums

Important Information These are community forums and not official technical support. If you need official support: Contact Us

CrossOver Mac
Discussion about CrossOver Mac

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

XenCenter can NOT install

MacBook Air with M1, Big Sur 11.5.2, MSI installer display some errors when install XenCenter on CrossOver, Thank you, I love CrossOver.

I'm not sure if that will be possible on apple silicon, I know that rosetta 2 has some limitations with hypervisors. Does the program work on a x86_64 Mac?

I use UTM run a Windows 11(aarch64) on my mba m1, XenCenter(x86_64) can run in the Windows 11(aarch64) with microsoft's translator without any problem. I noticed that installer error is a component called HealthService, So I uncheck this component, installer can successfully finished. But XenCenter still can not running, similar error appeared.

I haven't tried running XenCenter with CrossOver on a intel mba, I will try this asap.

I test on a intel macbook, same error:

wine: Unhandled exception 0xe0434352 in thread bc at address 7B00FD77 (thread 00bc), starting debugger...

So, I think XenCenter can not be supported by CrossOver now, hope it will run in the feature.

Please Note: This Forum is for non-application specific questions relating to installation/configuration of CrossOver. All application-specific posts to this Forum will be moved to their appropriate Compatibility Center Forum.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiOHVnNmhKSm4yVWE0OHdmdSIsImdkcHIiOjB9