CrossOver Support - Community Forums

Important Information These are community forums and not official technical support. If you need official support: Contact Us

CrossOver Mac
Discussion about CrossOver Mac

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Force Feedback on M2 Mac

Hey Everyone,

I've been SEARCHING the internet trying to find any information I can on force feedback compatibility with CrossOver and M2 Macs for driving/racing games.

I recently purchased an M2 Mac and was looking at building a Sim racing setup using PC compatible components.

I have Steam installed and Asetto Corsa downloaded.

My question is - for games like Forza, Asetto Corsa, Etc - will force feedback work with CrossOver?

Any and all help is greatly appreciated!

Thank You,

If you have everything configured correctly in the program, then it could be something not implemented in wine (wine isn't designed with specific features in mind, and likely did not implement small features like this). In that case, no, but you can ask CrossOver staff to ask them to put that on mind for the future.

Please Note: This Forum is for non-application specific questions relating to installation/configuration of CrossOver. All application-specific posts to this Forum will be moved to their appropriate Compatibility Center Forum.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiekptR3pVVE5LSHJDUEF5eSIsImdkcHIiOjB9