CrossOver Support - Community Forums

Important Information These are community forums and not official technical support. If you need official support: Contact Us

CrossOver Mac
Discussion about CrossOver Mac

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

DAZ Studio 64 Bit issues

Hello everyone, I'm new to this forum and Crossover also. As subject, I need for DAZ Studio 4.15-64 bit, because Apple updated macOS to v.11 Big Sur and DAZ Studio is no more compatible. Developers are making a new one, which won't be ready for at least 8-9 months. I started a new bottle with Windows 10 64 bit and installed DAZ Studio and it seems to work fine.

Although, to be complete, needs to be installed through DAZ Install Manager (aka DIM), which is installing all support files as well. I have some troubles with it. First, as you can see in the pic, DIM doesn't save my login data (impossible to click the checkbox).

Second, the database of the library isn't working and gives an error on startup, impossible to login the account and connect the CMS database.
is a common issue, but can't be fixed at all with Crossover, so if anyone is having the same, I accept any suggestions. As I said before, I'm new to Crossover. The first thing I did was disabling the Antivirus scan. Looks like there's no connection or there is a firewall blocking the ports.
Unfortunately this is at the moment, the only way I have to run DAZ Studio.
Thanks in advance,

I had heard that DAZ Studio wouldn't run on Macs over on the Renderosity Poser forums.
Good idea trying to run it through CrossOver, didn't think of that. Considering how long until DAZ Studio will be able to run in Big Sur, if you do succeed I'm sure there will be a lot of happy DAZ users, so best of luck. Hopefully someone on here will be able to help you.

I think I understood what is the trouble. PostgreSQL needs to run as normal user (not Administrator). So, what can I do, anyone? So far I know, CrossOver only runs apps as Admin.

Please Note: This Forum is for non-application specific questions relating to installation/configuration of CrossOver. All application-specific posts to this Forum will be moved to their appropriate Compatibility Center Forum.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiWXpFdlRnZUt2Y01NSnBwYiIsImdkcHIiOjB9