CrossOver Support - Community Forums

Important Information These are community forums and not official technical support. If you need official support: Contact Us

CrossOver Mac
Discussion about CrossOver Mac

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

stop working crossover on OSX 10.9

why crossover stop working on OSX 10.9

OS X 10.9 is not officially released yet, although we know it is available on a pre-release basis.

New versions of the OS often require changes to CrossOver. If you run a pre-release version of your operating system, therefore, it is always possible CrossOver won't work. :)

We are aware that current pre-release versions of 10.9 are not running CrossOver, and have changes in the pipeline to address those things. I expect CrossOver to run on 10.9 when 10.9 is released, and in all likelihood upcoming releases of CrossOver will run on pre-release versions of 10.9 prior to the official release as well.

However, the bottom line is that with a pre-release version of the OS, all bets are more or less off.

(As a practical matter, there's not much you can do right now other than wait or boot back into 10.8, but if you wait a couple of weeks, I think we'll have a release that works for you.)

thanks for very fast respond

Till Date 20/12/2013 crossover doesn't work on osx 10.9

Deepak Singhal wrote:

Till Date 20/12/2013 crossover doesn't work on osx 10.9

What version of CrossOver are you trying to run with 10.9? Older versions of CrossOver will not work with Apple's latest OS.

Does anybody know how to get crossover working with OSX 10.9 yet?

sam evans wrote:

Does anybody know how to get crossover working with OSX 10.9 yet?

Our current shipping version of CrossOver should definitely work with OS X 10.9. If you are using a much, much older version then it is not expected to work. However, if you are using current CrossOver and cannot get it running on 10.9 (or any other version of OS X listed as working in our system requirements page here: http://www.codeweavers.com/products/faq/requirements/ ), then please file a support ticket! It should work.

Thank you mate. I'll let you know how i get on.

Sorted thanks.

Please Note: This Forum is for non-application specific questions relating to installation/configuration of CrossOver. All application-specific posts to this Forum will be moved to their appropriate Compatibility Center Forum.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoidXNWTXBidHNOc1RCVU01UyIsImdkcHIiOjB9