CrossOver Support - Community Forums

Important Information These are community forums and not official technical support. If you need official support: Contact Us

CrossOver Mac
Discussion about CrossOver Mac

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Problem to use the Printer Adobe PDF to save as a pdf with Project 2010

Hi Guys,

Recently, i buy Crosseover to install Project 2010 on my mac. It work very well, but recently i try to convert my Project file to a PDF. The way that I do it on a Windows PC it to open my file on project File > Print and take the Adobe PDF printer to convert my file. But on the Mac with Crossover and Project installed. This feature is not working anymore. There haves a Workaround for this Issues ?

This might help:

PDF creation via print option?

I try PDFWriter. I can see the printer in Project 2010, when I click to do the conversation. Nothing after

What do you mean by "nothing after" did it ask you for a place to save the file? Did you select to print to the PDF printer and nothing happened?

Maybe PDFWriter has a default folder setting? Check in the printer options for PDFWriter, if there's none than it's probably a problem in the way CrossOver interacts with the printing system and you should file a ticket.

I haven't tried PDF Writer, but CUPS-PDF is what we recommend and it should do the job. There's a walkthrough on how to install it at http://www.codeweavers.com/support/wiki/mac/faq/printfromcrossover

Hi Guys,

I try to install the software CUPS-PDF on the Mac. I follow the installation instruction but i got a problem on this part (Click the + button to add a printer. Select the CUPS-PDF entry and add the printer.) I don't see the printer called CUPS-PDF.

it's really bizarre !!

Please Note: This Forum is for non-application specific questions relating to installation/configuration of CrossOver. All application-specific posts to this Forum will be moved to their appropriate Compatibility Center Forum.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiRzVRWEFNaHVHeTQzTGRoQSIsImdkcHIiOjB9