CrossOver Support - Community Forums

Important Information These are community forums and not official technical support. If you need official support: Contact Us

CrossOver Mac
Discussion about CrossOver Mac

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Family Historian

Has anyone experience of using the genealogy programme Family Historian with Crossover? I have been using it for a little while now and all seems well except for the fact that I cannot produce an individual report narrative. In fact nothing under the publish menu works. Any photographs I have connected to the individual appear but no text. All the other reports from the view menu work perfectly. I am using FH V5 on a macbook pro with mavericks. Anybody got any ideas. Many thanks.

Ann

I am suffering the same problem.

However, if you continue and choose print to your default printer then the text and images will be present in the printed report. Also, if you select 'Save Report As' then either text or RTF then it will create those reports properly. I cannot get it to create a PDF report though. Have you?

There is a thread on the Family Historian User Group about my and others efforts to get Family Historian running. http://www.fhug.org.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=10907&p=51550#p51550

Colin

Ann

I should also have said if you generate the report and then go to File > Print Preview then you will see both the images and text.

Colin

Please Note: This Forum is for non-application specific questions relating to installation/configuration of CrossOver. All application-specific posts to this Forum will be moved to their appropriate Compatibility Center Forum.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoibmNxdmhXUVhURzNDYm56cyIsImdkcHIiOjB9