CrossOver Support - Community Forums

Important Information These are community forums and not official technical support. If you need official support: Contact Us

CrossOver Mac
Discussion about CrossOver Mac

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Quicken 2014 and arrow keys

I'm running Crossover on a Mac with Mavericks running. I am using Quicken 2014.

Aside from this issue I have had no other problems. I've submitted a ticket for this but in the mean time I'm wondering if others have had this issue.

I noticed that in Quicken 2014 the arrow keys do not do anything. For example when navigating in the register up and down from one transaction to another. They do however work when navigating from menu item to menu item for the menus at the top of the window.

Has anyone else had this issue?

Thanks

Marc

It's likely related to the same bug (#11689) that prevents tabbing between different fields in Quicken. It looks like mouse/cursor focus is being lost in the program and it's affecting keyboard shortcuts like this. We're working on it now.

Is this likely the same bug that changes the transaction acceptance such that there is no option to "accept all" or "done"? And changes the account options so there are no words with the icons in the drop down list for each account?

Yes, I have the same experience: arrow keys and TAB key do not work for navigation. Quite annoying and I hope there will be a fix for it soon. On the positive side, the downloading of account data and the uploading of online backups worked right out of the box, which was not true when I first installed Quicken 2013!

Another issue:

Using the RIGHT CLICK to delete a transaction in the register freezes Quicken. Control-D and using the EDIT-TRANSACTION menu to delete a transaction works fine.

ISSUES WITH QUICKEN 2014 in CROSSOVER (As of 2-23-14):
1) TABing between fields in transactions does not work in register.
2) Using arrow keys to go up and down between transactions in register does not work.
3) EDIT-PREFERENCES menu window is not big enough for data in it
4) RIGHT CLICK to delete a transaction in register does not work. CONTROL-D and EDIT-TRANSACTION DELETE does work.

AND WE ARE SUPPOSED TO BUY THIS PROGRAM TO GET FORMAL SUPPORT FOR A "BRONZE" APPROVED APP?????
CLUE ME IN PLEASE!!!!

Same issue with me. No ability to Accept All. Additionally, after I accept each transaction individually, there is no option to continue -- or anything to signify that I am done reviewing that particular register. The flag is still set to represent that there are still items to clear, but that is not correct.

Please fix!

Installed Quicken 2014 about 3 weeks ago. Everything was going swimmingly until yesterday when the tab problem suddenly occurred. Not sure if the arrow keys were working before, but they aren't now. I wonder if I did something to trigger this.

If you use the View->Use Popup Register this issue will go away. But in the other register mode still have the issue

Please Note: This Forum is for non-application specific questions relating to installation/configuration of CrossOver. All application-specific posts to this Forum will be moved to their appropriate Compatibility Center Forum.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiQ0tzS3ptS3RTVld5SzRnOSIsImdkcHIiOjB9