CrossOver Support - Community Forums

Important Information These are community forums and not official technical support. If you need official support: Contact Us

CrossOver Mac
Discussion about CrossOver Mac

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Paul the Tall Mavericks Porting (Medieval total war 2)

Hey Paul the Tall-
[mid 2009 macbook pro- 2.26 intel core 2 Do, Mavericks, 8GB, NVIDIA 9400M 256MB]

first of all, let me say what a great job you guys do. In the past the wrapper for Medieval 2 total war with the kingdoms expansions have all worked for me.

However I recently tried to make it work with Mavericks, and no luck- i get the following message:

"Failed to sign in. an error occured in the secure channel support. Check that the computer is connected to the internet and that no firewall is blocking the programme"

(This occurs even if my firewall is turned right off, and i am always connected to the internet)

Then it lets me try to sign in- but after putting in my details, i get these messages:

"Failed to sign in. an error occured in the secure channel support. Check that the computer is connected to the internet and that no firewall is blocking the programme" (again)

and also

"Oops!
No new executables found!
Maybe the installer failed...?
If you tried to install somewhere other than C: drive (drive_c in the wrapper) then you will get this message too. All software must be installed in C: drive."

Can you help me? :)

Thanks again!

RD

Wrong forum/company. Go to http://paulthetall.com/Forum/viewforum.php?f=37

Hey there,

I did, it says on his website that he has moved it over here due to spam on his website... can someone move this to the right place? :)

thanks!

RD

Where on his site does it say that?

The right place is his forum and I see that you have a post about your problem there.

Hey there fokes, thanks for replying-

the link is: http://paulthetall.com/forum-change-crossover-forums-will-implanted/

RD

Actually, what he did is post the link to the crosstie for some titles, and then linked to the matching game forums on this site. For Medieval Total War 2 he provides a wineskin. If you have issues with it, ask on his forum. We don't offer support for Wineskin here.

Hello,

I work with Paul, so let me clarify this. If you need support with wineskin, you must go to the "Contact" link at the top bar of the website. You will see instructions on sending an email, and we will try and help you as best as we can. If you have an issue with a CrossOver program, then it is best to go to the CrossOver forum (which there will be a link to on Paul's website) and try and get help there, but that is for CrossOver games and programs ONLY, not wineskin.

Please Note: This Forum is for non-application specific questions relating to installation/configuration of CrossOver. All application-specific posts to this Forum will be moved to their appropriate Compatibility Center Forum.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiMlZjNGU3YUN6V2s4SFV0diIsImdkcHIiOjB9