CrossOver Support - Community Forums

Important Information These are community forums and not official technical support. If you need official support: Contact Us

CrossOver Mac
Discussion about CrossOver Mac

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Quicken 2014 support

What is the status of support for Quicken 2014? Are there any open issues that prevent its use with Crossover?

I'm using Quicken 2014 with CrossOver on a MacBook Air.

So nothing prevents you from using Quicken 2014 with CrossOver. There are some bugs. Certain keys do not work and there are other minor bugs. However Codeweaver customer support is very responsive. They will add whatever bugs you find to there list of things they will work on for future updates.

You end up having to deal with these issues in order to use Quicken. It's a minor annoyance. With the idea that they will fix these issues in future updates.

As far as I can tell the only other option is to get a program like Parallels to use Quicken on the Mac. The big difference then is that your running a full PC on your Mac and it's time consuming I've found to start it up if you choose to close things out after each use. It also does slow your system down. Quicken is the only PC program I still use so when I switched to a new Mac it just was not worth the money to move Parallels over. CrossOver I think does a great job making Quicken work just as if it's a native Mac program. Quick start up just like any other Mac program.

I think it's worth the money.

Please Note: This Forum is for non-application specific questions relating to installation/configuration of CrossOver. All application-specific posts to this Forum will be moved to their appropriate Compatibility Center Forum.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiNWVYeGs1bVNjWkpQY1pDciIsImdkcHIiOjB9