CrossOver Support - Community Forums

Important Information These are community forums and not official technical support. If you need official support: Contact Us

CrossOver Mac
Discussion about CrossOver Mac

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Quicken 2014 Home & Business

I downloaded the latest version of Crossover (13.1.0) and not having any luck running Home & Business. Everything installed without errors but when I try to run the program I just a get a white screen and nothing else happens. Running on a iMac and maverick 10.9.2. Any ideas?

Tom

Are you running with 2 displays? I had same problem on my Air. Tech support advised that Qkn was confused by 2 screens. I disconnected my second display and tried again. Qkn loaded correctly and worked fine after that, even with both screens connected.

Who would thought! That did do the trick. Instead of deleting the other monitor I just mirrored them. Now with monitors set up the way they were, Quicken comes up but the menu bar (File, Edit, View...) is still missing and need to mirror the monitors again to get it back. Hope it is something that can be fixed in an update.

Thanks for your help,
Tom

Please Note: This Forum is for non-application specific questions relating to installation/configuration of CrossOver. All application-specific posts to this Forum will be moved to their appropriate Compatibility Center Forum.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiMmdnTFY5YndFbVN0NHN2VCIsImdkcHIiOjB9