CrossOver Support - Community Forums

Important Information These are community forums and not official technical support. If you need official support: Contact Us

CrossOver Mac
Discussion about CrossOver Mac

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

restoring purchases for older version of Crossover for Mac on my new computer

I purchased Crossover9 a few years back (and I think I upgraded to 10 by memory as well), I have the paypal receipt but had no login details so have created an account. There does not seem to be a way to establish my previous purchase in order to download the older version I bought (the receipt contains no license key, only a transaction number and creating a 'new' account it does not recognise my purchase.

I only need to run IE to sit an exam, so didn't really want to have to purchase (a newer version) again, however I'm now running a retina MBP and Mavericks so I'm not even sure if Crossover 9/10 will run?

Can anyone be of assistance?

From the MAC requirement page, no Crossover 9/10 will not work with Maverick. There have been a number a changes making those versions unable to function.

You can write to info@codeweavers.com if you want more info, or contact the staff to access your old account.

EDIT: sorry for the random click...

If all you need is to use IE for a limited time, you can always use the trial version. It's good for two weeks with full functionality, although it may nag you to buy it from time to time.

Please Note: This Forum is for non-application specific questions relating to installation/configuration of CrossOver. All application-specific posts to this Forum will be moved to their appropriate Compatibility Center Forum.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiOThkYmdKTDVMNkhyWmQzNCIsImdkcHIiOjB9