CrossOver Support - Community Forums

Important Information These are community forums and not official technical support. If you need official support: Contact Us

CrossOver Mac
Discussion about CrossOver Mac

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Version 12.5 and MS Visio 2010

For reference, I did submit a support ticket but while that is being processed I'm going to post here in case someone else has the same issues.

On my Mac (10.8.4) I have the native MS Office 2010. In CrossOver, I have MS Visio 2010. I use Visio to diagram and then paste them into Powerpoint and Word documents for sharing w/ non-Mac users and presentations.

The latest update for CrossOver (12.5) has caused me two issues:

1. The mouse now has a diagonal scroll so instead of just up and down, it also scrolls the image off the right side of the screen (i.e. my x-asis moves left).
  2. I use Calibri in the Visio document but now when I paste the image, the font is now something like Times New Roman and larger (or so it appears).

I was able to fix #1 by reverting to the legacy X-windows setting on the advanced tab as mentioned in a previous post. I say fixed, but there's a lot of screen-flicker now which is annoying but I can at least work now.

The legacy setting did nothing for my fonts issue.

I welcome any ideas you may have. I've not tried reinstalling the bottle or anything like that, but I'm hoping the Support staff can help before I need to revert to the previous version.

Any update on this issue ... having the same problem. Do you know if CodeWeavers committed to a fix?

Thanks.

The diagonal scroll was fixed in 12.5.1. The font issue seems to have resolved itself.

Please Note: This Forum is for non-application specific questions relating to installation/configuration of CrossOver. All application-specific posts to this Forum will be moved to their appropriate Compatibility Center Forum.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoicFM5YkFCaEE1a2J1d1BiQyIsImdkcHIiOjB9