CrossOver Support - Community Forums

Important Information These are community forums and not official technical support. If you need official support: Contact Us

CrossOver Mac
Discussion about CrossOver Mac

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Mavericks and Crossover

I am about to download the new Maverick OS for Mac and was wondering if there will be any compatibility issues. The only windows program I run is Quicken 2013.

If you have a current version of CrossOver, it should run fine with Mavericks. Older versions of CrossOver (e.g., 12.2) will not work.

Yes, it seemingly works fine, however it crashes when i try to download transactions from the bank. Any fixes?

Ross Anfuso wrote:

Yes, it seemingly works fine, however it crashes when i try to
download transactions from the bank. Any fixes?

Did that work in the same bottle prior to your OS upgrade? What version of the OS were you using before you moved to Mavericks?

I was running Mountain Lion 10.8.5
Crossover 12.5 worked perfectly. I dowloaded12.51 and Mavericks at same time, and according to support, 12.5 still works with Q13 and Mavericks. I never tested it, I just updated it assuming 12.51 was designed and required for Mavericks. When I updated to 12.51 it created a new bottle. Support now advises me to reinstall Q13 under 12.51. Haven't done that yet because supposedly version 12.52 is due out at any time to fix this issue? A rumor or fact? anyone?

Please Note: This Forum is for non-application specific questions relating to installation/configuration of CrossOver. All application-specific posts to this Forum will be moved to their appropriate Compatibility Center Forum.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoieHZWU0I1OGhISGR6OUx3ZiIsImdkcHIiOjB9