CrossOver Support - Community Forums

Important Information These are community forums and not official technical support. If you need official support: Contact Us

CrossOver Mac
Discussion about CrossOver Mac

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Crossover Registration ?

HI

Sometime back I purchased Crossover and was registered.

Things changed I moved on etc now I wan to return and reinstall Crossover.

On returning to this site I find that I can still log in but I cannot find how to re download
Crossover and install it without being asked to purchase, It will only let me run it in the
14 day trial option.

Any help with this would be good as I really do not want to re purchase the software.

Thanks

You can download the version of any version of CrossOver to which you are entitled through the 'downloads' section of our web-site when you are logged in using your account.

How to register depends what version of CrossOver you bought and are trying to run. If the version you bought was prior to CrossOver 11, you will have to log into our web-site and download your copy from there.

If you are running CrossOver 11 or greater, then you can certainly download a copy from our web-site when you are logged in, but you don't have to. In CrossOver 11 and higher, you use the same credentials you use to log into our web-site to unlock CrossOver itself. Just click 'register' when CrossOver prompts you and enter the email address / password combination you use to log into www.codeweavers.com.

It is worth noting that changes to Mac OS X sometimes break older versions of CrossOver. Depending what OS you are currently running, if you purchased CrossOver a long time ago and have now changed computers, your older version may not run on a more modern machine.

If you can login you should be able to download the last version you had paid for. If you go to your account settings and downloads you will see the last version available to you it may be under Archived CrossOver Downloads

All sorted out, thanks all =)

It let me download 11.1.0 which I run under OS 10.6.8

So to get later versions I have to buy a later version ?

Please Note: This Forum is for non-application specific questions relating to installation/configuration of CrossOver. All application-specific posts to this Forum will be moved to their appropriate Compatibility Center Forum.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiazZaRVA1em1YUzNZNGQ3aCIsImdkcHIiOjB9