CrossOver Support - Community Forums

Important Information These are community forums and not official technical support. If you need official support: Contact Us

CrossOver Mac
Discussion about CrossOver Mac

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Bakyard Soccer 2004 - Blackscreen. Unless i press F4 repeatedly.

Hi guys,

I installed Backyard Soccer 2004 on my mac using crossover.
Eveything seems fine only one problem.
It just shows me a black screen with music in the background.
However, When i press F4, which is the launchpad button. Itll show me the game playing.
If i keep pressing F4 real fast over and over again I can see the game running. In other words,
It only shows me the game when i press F4 like a little slide show. And the faster i press F4 the more i can see the game.
Kind of like with a flip book. Where each corner of a page has a different picture and the faster u flip the pages, itll look more like a movie.

Can some one please help me?
Also it seems strange because Backyard Soccer 2004 in made for both Windows and Mac.

Im running :

Macbook Pro
Mountain Lion
Crossover 12.1.1
Installed DirectX 9 with crosstie

Any help would be awesome guys! =)

Please Note: This Forum is for non-application specific questions relating to installation/configuration of CrossOver. All application-specific posts to this Forum will be moved to their appropriate Compatibility Center Forum.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiQVQ2Z3ZKMnFQZjZIdUZnTCIsImdkcHIiOjB9