CrossOver Support - Community Forums

Important Information These are community forums and not official technical support. If you need official support: Contact Us

CrossOver Mac
Discussion about CrossOver Mac

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Is the MAC forum completely dead?

Hi

I've posted a couple of issues.... actually the same issue twice, and have had zero response. Several others seem to be lying dormant as well. IS anyone on this board at all? Did the upgrade turn anyone elses audio to a crackling mess? I have 2 Macs, both are updated to the latest OS, both have a couple of programs that run well under Wine and Wineskin, both worked under the old version of Crossover. But, both have serious audio issues running the new version of CrossOver. SO, is the forum dead enough to completely abandon my small investment in CrossOver and go back to Wine or is there anyone here that wants to discuss. ..... or should we just turn out the light???

Hi! I use Mac’s exclusively too! Call code weavers and ask for technical support. When there request to speak with Ryan...he is GREAT! The new fix for 64 Mac will not be out until this fall I think...but he worked around it for me...the number there is 651-523-9300. Good luck!😊. Susan

Hi Kenneth!

Did you use a different thread to post your issues?

Before you apply an upgrade you can duplicate your 'old' version and save that in a different location. This way, you keep using the version that is satisfactory untill the problems in the new version get ironed out.

I wouldn't say it is dead. Your issue with audio is very niche, and personally I have had no issues with audio in Crossover 18.5. This might be an issue you need to contact support for, but my guess is that it may not be something wrong with Crossover itself since I haven't experienced any similar issues. Have you tried checking the softwares FAQ / Troubleshooting / Forums (if they exist) to ensure it's not a known issue with the software itself?

Oh I hope not. I use Crossover on the a Mac too.
I have seen the 32 64 bit warning and it good to hear a fix is forth coming.
I have a application that broke with the new release of Crossover. I submitted a ticket and it was suggested that I go back to the previous version of Crossover but it isn't compatible with Mojave (OSX 10.14). Since then I haven't been able to get a response on what the status is.
Any suggestions on what I can do?

Please Note: This Forum is for non-application specific questions relating to installation/configuration of CrossOver. All application-specific posts to this Forum will be moved to their appropriate Compatibility Center Forum.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiVjhaQk1yS0x6a1J6cUNueiIsImdkcHIiOjB9