CrossOver Support - Community Forums

Important Information These are community forums and not official technical support. If you need official support: Contact Us

CrossOver Mac
Discussion about CrossOver Mac

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Fallout 76 on m1 Macbook air mouse jank

I am trying to play fallout76 on my macbook air m1 and I am having issues with mouse jank, the mouse moves a bit then stops and then moves again instead of one fluid motion. Is anyone else running into this issue? Is there a way to fix this?

There are also graphic artifact where the grass flickers constantly.

I’m having the same problem have you found a solution. Also the grass artifact can be fixed by disabling grass in the game files

I created this mod to eliminate all the grass and flickering undergrowth:

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout76/mods/1140

To fix the mouse, in Fallout76Custom.ini put:

bBackgroundMouse=1

ill give the mod a try. As for the bBackroundmouse=1 thing Ive already tried it and it didn't work. I've also tried bMouseAcceleration=0, fullscreen=0, and a bunch of other stuff but nothing seems to work for me.

Then try putting the mouse command into Fallout76.ini in the [Controls] section:

[Controls]
bBackgroundMouse=1

Capitalization and spelling are super important. Make sure it is spelled correctly, and that the appropriate letters are capitalized.

Reading the thread I was wondering how you managed to start fallout 76 with crossover, could you help me?

Please Note: This Forum is for non-application specific questions relating to installation/configuration of CrossOver. All application-specific posts to this Forum will be moved to their appropriate Compatibility Center Forum.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiOU1oWVdZY1VRSE1jVDZ6YyIsImdkcHIiOjB9