CrossOver Support - Community Forums

Important Information These are community forums and not official technical support. If you need official support: Contact Us

CrossOver Mac
Discussion about CrossOver Mac

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

XBOX Elite Controller not working

Basically what the subject says.
Even though in the CrossOver application, in the bottle's control panels, within the "Game Controllers" control panel, the controller is detected and the pressing of buttons and triggers works and is seen by CrossOver, when I start Dark Souls 3 the game works like a charm, but the controller input is not detected by the game.
Any idea? Known issue? Is there a workaround/fix?

same issue, any solutions anyone?

I emailed support about this and they said that I just needed to click in an analog stick once in the game for it to start working. It worked for me in rocket league at least! This was once it was all connected and recognised by the controller configuration below thats in the bottle manager in crossover.

Hope that helps!

I'm having a similar, but different issue. Crossover 21 is not registering my controller at all. However, wine-crossover, compiled by GCENX, does register my controller and the functions do work properly.

Not sure what is going on here. (this is an Xbox Elite Series 2)

Ev D wrote:

I'm having a similar, but different issue. Crossover 21 is not
registering my controller at all. However, wine-*, compiled by
GCENX, does register my controller and the functions do work
properly.

Not sure what is going on here. (this is an Xbox Elite Series 2)

Lightly the reason for working in my wine packages is I always bump SDL2 along with the majority of the other libraries.

Dean Greer wrote:

Ev D wrote:

I'm having a similar, but different issue. Crossover
21 is not registering my controller at all. However, wine-*,
compiled by GCENX, does register my controller and the functions
do
work properly.

Not sure what is going on here. (this is an Xbox Elite Series
2)

Lightly the reason for working in my wine packages is I always bump
SDL2 along with the majority of the other libraries.

I take it that there's no way to manually update that in the current version of crossover, correct?

Please Note: This Forum is for non-application specific questions relating to installation/configuration of CrossOver. All application-specific posts to this Forum will be moved to their appropriate Compatibility Center Forum.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoid2tXbnBIUDRTYzdxRmU0NiIsImdkcHIiOjB9