CrossOver Support - Community Forums

Important Information These are community forums and not official technical support. If you need official support: Contact Us

CrossOver Mac
Discussion about CrossOver Mac

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Nightly builds

Hello,
I'm having a look at the nightly builds a lot recently, I'd like to know if there's a changelog for those builds, just to see what I could test.

2022 nightly builds have now steam big picture working! good job!
fonts and gamepad support aren't there yet, nonetheless, it's nice to see that working now!

On the other hand now elite dangerous is broken, it freezes at the title video (it happens while there's a resolution switch), the process keeps going, so not sure if it could be moltenvk or dxvk stopping rendering.

There are some other games not working but I'm still investigating if it's because of the nightly build.

I haven't tried many other titles but if you will please let me know and I'll give you more feedback possibly with some logs attached.
Thanks for making progress with crossover!

No changelogs yet, I did arise the request on Discord and some part of the staff was willing to publish again it, guess the more people is interested in it the higher the chance to get it back.

Hi folks,

Yes, we are currently entertaining the possibility of providing change logs for nightly builds. That said, please keep in mind the disclaimer that can be found on the nightly build download page:

"Please do NOT post test results or feedback of any kind about the nightly builds in the public forums. The nightly builds are provided only so you can test a bug you reported in a previous build. If you want to report NEW issues, please use the stable build, or a beta build during the beta testing cycle."

Even if we provide change logs, the nightly builds will continue to be highly unstable and likely full of bugs. If you do post about nightly build issues in the forums, on Discord or submit a ticket, please be advised that CodeWeavers staff will not be providing responses or filing bugs until we reach beta (at which point, the only acceptable place for feedback will be beta reports, not forums, Discord or tickets).

Best,
Meredith

Please Note: This Forum is for non-application specific questions relating to installation/configuration of CrossOver. All application-specific posts to this Forum will be moved to their appropriate Compatibility Center Forum.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoic1BBOWNNZDdWdlBOZDN2VyIsImdkcHIiOjB9