CrossOver Support - Community Forums

Important Information These are community forums and not official technical support. If you need official support: Contact Us

CrossOver Mac
Discussion about CrossOver Mac

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Controller stopped working with Grand Theft Auto 5

So I’ve been playing GTA5 on crossover 21.2
I’ve been playing for a couple months and the controller always worked fine, now it just doesn’t connect to the game. Crossover is picking up my controller when I check game controllers, and when I actually presss buttons on the controller my M1 Mac lights up but i don’t get any game controll. I’ve already tried messing with the steam settings in big picture mode.

Once I restarted my computer and the controller worked again but it seems it’s not connecting again and I don’t know what to do.

I payed 60$ for crossover, another 60$ for gta5 via steam, snd 60$ for my controller!!! I really have invested in my set up so I really hope someone can help me fix my issue (:

M1 Mac 16GB
Crossover 21.2
GTA V
Xbox one controller

does it still work with other games? i used to play a ton of games with my ps3 controller but for some reason after an update apple decided to remove another feature for their devices

Please Note: This Forum is for non-application specific questions relating to installation/configuration of CrossOver. All application-specific posts to this Forum will be moved to their appropriate Compatibility Center Forum.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiV1BNUUJQVlZ6c1E2UjJjWSIsImdkcHIiOjB9