CrossOver Support - Community Forums

Important Information These are community forums and not official technical support. If you need official support: Contact Us

CrossOver Mac
Discussion about CrossOver Mac

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

KeePass plugins do not work after update to 22

Hi.
KeePass was working well including plugins.
After upgrading to 22 a clean install for KeePass works until you need a plugin.

Plugins require .net framework and anything above 4.0 crashes KeePass on start up

In the previous version this was working fine.

PS
Can I downgrade somehow ?

Thanks!

Hi there,

Yes, customers who have active CrossOver entitlements can downgrade; however, I don't see that you've ever purchased CrossOver?

Best,
Meredith

I am a registered user though and I've also upgraded to Ventura and v22.01 now.
Which makes KeepAss unusable.

Any idea of a fix. As and open source and relative small app the last thing expected is it to not work on crossover (which I love btw)

E Kelderman wrote:

I am a registered user though and I've also upgraded to Ventura and v22.01 now.
Which makes KeepAss unusable.

Any idea of a fix. As and open source and relative small app the last thing expected is it to not work on crossover (which I love btw)

Hi there,

Please enter a support ticket. Details on which plugins are causing the problem and when the crash is happening would be useful to include.

Best,
Meredith

Please Note: This Forum is for non-application specific questions relating to installation/configuration of CrossOver. All application-specific posts to this Forum will be moved to their appropriate Compatibility Center Forum.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiRVI5UXI2enhONjd3OEx4dSIsImdkcHIiOjB9