CrossOver Support - Community Forums

Important Information These are community forums and not official technical support. If you need official support: Contact Us

CrossOver Mac
Discussion about CrossOver Mac

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Asseto Corsa Content Manager failing due to XML Parser 3.0

Hello

I have installed Steam and Asseto Corsa on a Windows 7-64 bits bottle and everything is working fine if i execute the game from Steam.
However, when I try to execute the 3rd party developer ContentManager.exe to mod the game, it fails all the time. (I had it on another bottle before and everything was working fine, so it is doable)
I made a New bottle with only the ContentManager.exe file without installing the dependancies and I tested it installing them one by one.
It worked every time until I installed XML Parser 3.0.
I am trying to uninstall it but the installation program does not give you the option and there is also no built in uninstaller for applications that I know or how i would use on a standard Windows version.

Would be fantastic to have some kind of easy application or mode to delete applications installed in a bottle kind of like uninstaller or programs and files on Windows.

Dependancies installed are:
Net Framework versions 2.0-2.0sp2-4.0-4.5.2-4.6.2-4.7.2
Ms Rich Edit versions 2.0-4.0
MSXML Parser 3.0
msls31

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance

Solved.

Actually it was a problem with the .NET Framework installation having failed. I also deleted 4.7.2 and re-installed all C++ versions. Everything is working fine despite being a bit slow.
Once in the game everything good. Vanilla at 160 plus FPS.
Modded game with CM-CSP-and custom settings running at 55-60 fps

Can you elaborate on 'all C++ versions'? There's like 30 and I can't imagine you installed all.

Please Note: This Forum is for non-application specific questions relating to installation/configuration of CrossOver. All application-specific posts to this Forum will be moved to their appropriate Compatibility Center Forum.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiZDk1QXlkZUFuRW5YdEdHYiIsImdkcHIiOjB9