CrossOver Support - Community Forums

Important Information These are community forums and not official technical support. If you need official support: Contact Us

CrossOver Mac
Discussion about CrossOver Mac

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Has anyone managed to get Borderlands 3 to work via Crossover?

Hi,

First, I understand that Borderlands 3 is native to Mac but Borderlands 3 doesn't work on Ventura so while waiting for a fix (that might never come), running it via Parallels could be a great option.

I'm on a Macbook M1 Max, Monterey 12.6.2 and I have the new Crossover Beta that came out today.

I have two issues

1. Display glitch that can be fixed by the MoltenVK fix available (not supported by Codeweavers)
  2. The game loads slowly (that's fine) but during gameplay, there is a lot of stuttering as the game loads graphics

I tried to put settings to absolute minimum and it doesn't help.

I think I've wiped and re-installed my machine dozens of times the past month trying to get this to work but without success. I'm sure the game itself has issues because music doesn't work even on the native version.

Please Note: This Forum is for non-application specific questions relating to installation/configuration of CrossOver. All application-specific posts to this Forum will be moved to their appropriate Compatibility Center Forum.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoia3B3Y0xFbVpRVE5mTEM4TSIsImdkcHIiOjB9