CrossOver Support - Community Forums

Important Information These are community forums and not official technical support. If you need official support: Contact Us

CrossOver Mac
Discussion about CrossOver Mac

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Trackmania 2020 doesn't launch anymore after update

Hi, after Trackmania 2020 update of March 29th 2023, the game doesn't launch for me anymore. I can click on "Play" in the game page on Ubisoft Connect, but it loads endlessly.
I tried to create another bottle and reinstall everything, but it didn't solve the issue.

I'm on macOS 12.2.1 with Crossover 22.1

Same issue here, did anyone find a fix?

The same, loading endlessly...
Tried to restart, but nothing changes.

Is there a fix planned?

Hi folks,

I was able to do a fresh install of Ubisoft Connect on CrossOver 22.1.1 and have the game launch just fine. Please try a new install and see if that helps.

Best,
Meredith

No, it didn't work for me, still loads endlessly

I was getting a warning message pop-up about memory usage that needed to be dismissed before I could play. Maybe that pop-up is hiding behind the loading window for you?

Best,
Meredith

Please Note: This Forum is for non-application specific questions relating to installation/configuration of CrossOver. All application-specific posts to this Forum will be moved to their appropriate Compatibility Center Forum.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiZnd2R1V4TFRCOEh1bmFxRyIsImdkcHIiOjB9