CrossOver Support - Community Forums

Important Information These are community forums and not official technical support. If you need official support: Contact Us

Chinese CrossOver Forum
General discussion forum for Chinese CrossOver users.

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

dpkg:处理软件包crossover:i386(--install)时出错:

dpkg:处理软件包crossover:i386(--install)时出错:
依赖关系问题 - 仍未被配置
正在处理用于doc-base(0.10.7)的触发器...
Processing 1 changed dox-base file...
在处理时有错误发生:
crossover:i386

这是什么原因??谢谢
我是在虚拟机ubuntu17.10中安装

是64位的系统吗?
如果是要先 sudo dpkg --add-architecture i386,然后 apt update 下。

Alice Chen wrote:

是64位的系统吗?
如果是要先 sudo dpkg --add-architecture i386,然后 apt
update 下。

我在安装就停在了这:

(正在读取数据库 ... 系统当前共安装有 204378 个文件和目录。)
正准备解包 crossover_17.5.5.deb  ...
正在将 crossover:i386 (17.5.5-1) 解包到 (17.5.5-1) 上 ...
正在设置 crossover:i386 (17.5.5-1) ...
正在处理用于 doc-base (0.10.7) 的触发器 ...
Processing 1 changed doc-base file...

校验下deb包的md5吧

Please Note: This Forum is for non-application specific questions relating to installation/configuration of CrossOver. All application-specific posts to this Forum will be moved to their appropriate Compatibility Center Forum.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiY2dmeUF1SzJDQ1FrOTdXRSIsImdkcHIiOjB9