CrossOver Support - Community Forums

Important Information These are community forums and not official technical support. If you need official support: Contact Us

CrossOver ChromeOS
Discussion about CrossOver ChromeOS and Android

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Two finger scroll on Chromebook

Hi

I have the Asus C302. My main gripe with Chromeos and Android is the lack of any decent email clients.
I managed to install the latest Thunderbird. The automatic install failed but allowed me to access the wine explorer and install the exe file which I had previously downloaded for Thunderbird website. It seems to work well so far.

My only issue now is that 2 finger scrolling does not work. So this makes it quite difficult to navigate.

Any idea if there is a solution to this?

I may have to stock with crouton until this is supported.

I look forward to watching this amazing app mature and buying the stable version when released. Keep up the good work.

I totally understand where you're coming from... i'm using it to run Thunderbird on chromeOS - i don't have any issues scrolling with the trackpad, but can't use the touchscreen. It's a frustration.

I'm running eM Client 7, and it seems to work well. I can use the touchscreen as well as two-finger scrolling on the pad, though the touchscreen is better for scrolling (if the cursor is not in the correct position when using two-finger scrolling, you can have interesting things happen).

Please Note: This Forum is for non-application specific questions relating to installation/configuration of CrossOver. All application-specific posts to this Forum will be moved to their appropriate Compatibility Center Forum.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiODJoS01BZmN0U1VWUTVFOSIsImdkcHIiOjB9