CrossOver Support - Community Forums

Important Information These are community forums and not official technical support. If you need official support: Contact Us

CrossOver ChromeOS
Discussion about CrossOver ChromeOS and Android

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Mouse not working in Chrome OS Crossover Bata

Any thoughts as to why this is? Tab works, but not my mouse. It worked once for about 3 min and then zippo.

Thanks to anyone who can help.

Hello,

Do you still have the issue ? I have the same problem.
I am interested in a solution if you have one.

Thank you.

Same problem here.

Hello Fabien and Doug,

What type of mouse are you using? USB or bluetooth? Has your current set-up worked correctly for you in the past?

Thanks,
Hana

I have the same issue too. Bluetooth mouse.

The problem may depend on the device.

I have an Asus Chromebox with no issues with either mouse or keyboard under CrossOver and a Pixel Slate where there are sometimes problems with both.
CrossOver can access the web for program data updates on my Chromebox but not on my Pixel Slate.

There are other issues, not related to CrossOver, which differ between the devices.

same issue - pixelbook built in touchpad

Same problem.
Got portal working but the mouse capturing doesnt work.
Acer R11

I also have the same issue on Acer R11. Apps load fine, but mouse events and clicks are not recognized.

Are you guys using multiple monitors?
I was having the same issue, and they were gone once I've disconnected my second screen.

1 to 10 of 10

Please Note: This Forum is for non-application specific questions relating to installation/configuration of CrossOver. All application-specific posts to this Forum will be moved to their appropriate Compatibility Center Forum.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiY1hrbjk2clpNZjl0a0M3dSIsImdkcHIiOjB9