CrossOver Support - Community Forums

Important Information These are community forums and not official technical support. If you need official support: Contact Us

CrossOver Linux
Discussion about CrossOver Linux

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Cant load Quicken 2018

I get the following when I try to run Quicken 2018:

wine: Call from 0x7b43bc1c to unimplemented function api-ms-win-core-winrt-roparameterizediid-l1-1-0.dll.RoGetParameterizedTypeInstanceIID, aborting

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Lorne

This issue has been forwarded to the Official CodeWeavers Ticket System. If you have observed this issue and would like to report it as well, please open a support ticket or send an email to info@codeweavers.com with a description of what you are seeing and a link to this post.

Thank you!
The CodeWeavers Team

I see a wine bug report which points to a fix for, what I assume is, your problem. [link=https://bugs.winehq.org/show_bug.cgi?id=42701][/link]. But I have the current Quicken running on my system, so I know it's possible to run Quicken.

John,

Thanks, I'm actually running Quicken 2012, so I know Quicken does run. Can you point me to the bug report?

Thanks again,
Lorne

Don't know if it will help, but "https://bugs.winehq.org/show_bug.cgi?id=42701".

Please Note: This Forum is for non-application specific questions relating to installation/configuration of CrossOver. All application-specific posts to this Forum will be moved to their appropriate Compatibility Center Forum.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiRVJDV2hwbm1QVTVtSkE5ZSIsImdkcHIiOjB9