CrossOver Support - Community Forums

Important Information These are community forums and not official technical support. If you need official support: Contact Us

CrossOver Linux
Discussion about CrossOver Linux

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Cut and paste problems MS Office 2013 (Deepin 15.11 - CrossOver 18.5)

Hi there,
I had this same issue many years ago with an earlier version of CrossOver but now again I am frustrated by it.

Cut and Paste does not work reliably in MS Office 2013. This includes using keyboard commands, the ribbon menu and the context menu. Sometimes it works - often for the first cut and paste in a document, but after that it become very unreliable.

Any thoughts to a solution would be most welcome.

I also started seeing problems with copy/cut-paste after upgrading to Ubuntu 19.10 (never had any such problems before). A colleague upgraded from 19.04 to 19.10 and immediately got the same issues. I've posted a ticket (ticket 1242072) about it but haven't heard back yet.

I'm using Office 2010 btw, but also see unrealiable cpoy/past behaviour in Enterprise Architect installed in another bottle.

Hope to see a solution soon, as it's really annoying (PowerPoint tends to freeze and crash regularly when trying to copy something).

/Niklas

Hi,

I also have very unreliable cut and paste using Office 365 on Ubuntu 19.10.

Did you manage to find a solution to this?

Many Thanks

Please Note: This Forum is for non-application specific questions relating to installation/configuration of CrossOver. All application-specific posts to this Forum will be moved to their appropriate Compatibility Center Forum.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiNzdNTlpOaFJ6Y3hGcFNGeCIsImdkcHIiOjB9