CrossOver Support - Community Forums

Important Information These are community forums and not official technical support. If you need official support: Contact Us

CrossOver Linux
Discussion about CrossOver Linux

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Could not submit a support ticket

I tried submitting a form under "Contact Us" in the "Support Ticket System" using the link to https://www.codeweavers.com/about/contact-us#support at the top of e.g. this page. The form was reset and my contents discarded. My issue does not show up under:

https://www.codeweavers.com/support/tickets/browse?layout=user_tickets

That is very frustrating as I spent a lot of time on that ticket!!!!!

Please either fix or disable your broken ticket system ASAP.

Details: I used to have a valid Crossover license, that has now expired. I just downloaded a trial and am trying it out. Installing Office 365 failed miserably, so I've now created this post instead. If I for some reason don't qualify for using your Support Ticket System, you should say so before I fill it out and you discard my work.

Most likely you have a web browsing extension enabled that does something that breaks the code. There is nothing in our code that causes the form to reset. If it fails validation it should display errors but not loose your existing entry. I also should point out we get many tickets just fine every day via that form.

When you hit the "Contact Us" submit button what did the form do exactly, did it display ANY error message at all? You could also after submitting hit "Ctrl+Shift+I" and see if there were any javascript errors reported after submitting. That could point to what your browser did.

I have been having the same issue and everything is the same when I submitted a ticket last year.

Please Note: This Forum is for non-application specific questions relating to installation/configuration of CrossOver. All application-specific posts to this Forum will be moved to their appropriate Compatibility Center Forum.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoidW1DNXozYXV1UEFyZHB1UiIsImdkcHIiOjB9