CrossOver Support - Community Forums

Important Information These are community forums and not official technical support. If you need official support: Contact Us

CrossOver Mac
Discussion about CrossOver Mac

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Ms Money

I have been using Ms Money (Personal & Business 2002) since about 2002 and before that Money 95.
So have a lot of information that I did not want to have to convert or import else, even were that possible !

Never actually found a program that matched it. Had some business files so did not want to use the Sunset Edition.

I sort of got Money running on Crossover 12 / 13 but sometimes it fell over. Eventually used it with Parallels.
When Parallels was updated, then quite often it fell over, and had to reinstall. In the last year or two
this has not happened and it appears stable.

I recently installed Crossover 17 and successfully installed Ms Money (Business and Personal 2002) and another
MS Money that I had 2004. It is quite likely that most MS Money will run successfully.

Some components are necessary (IE6 or IE8) to be installed during the Bottle creation. Depending on the Mac, the 64 bit
version of software may or not run, and the preferred OS might be XP or Win7. A little trial and error. But not that difficult.

Anyone trying to install, I might be able to help.. Bernard

Please Note: This Forum is for non-application specific questions relating to installation/configuration of CrossOver. All application-specific posts to this Forum will be moved to their appropriate Compatibility Center Forum.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiU3ZWeXFuSHptOFBKZnlNayIsImdkcHIiOjB9