Community Forums - Unsupported Builds

Important Information These are community forums and not official technical support. If you need official support: Contact Us

Unsupported Build General Discussion
Comments and Questions about Unsupported Builds.
*NOTE* These builds are unsupported, do not expect full technical support in this forum.

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

"save command to programming menu" does not work

I'm using Crossover 8 and have installed an older application called TroopMaster. The installation went completely fine and I'm able to run the application from the run command. The issue is that when it installed it did not create a link in the program menu. I tried to use the "save command to programming menu" as suggested by others on this forum, but it appears not to create anything. Again, I can run the application without any problems from the command line.

Is there any trick in creating a menu item that I have overlooked?

Tom

Not sure...but then, you have overlooked mentioning what
platform/OS you are using (and in the linux case, which
window-manager)...more info needed....

Artist Formally Known as Dot wrote:

Not sure...but then, you have overlooked mentioning what
platform/OS you are using (and in the linux case, which
window-manager)...more info needed....

You are correct, it does help to know the platform I'm using. Sorry for the oversight. I'm on a Mac Pro using Leopard 10.5.7.

UPDATE, I deleted the plist and now seems to work. Something must've gotten corrupted along the way.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoicW54bndWbTNBNExzem41ViIsImdkcHIiOjB9