Community Forums - Unsupported Builds

Important Information These are community forums and not official technical support. If you need official support: Contact Us

Unsupported Build General Discussion
Comments and Questions about Unsupported Builds.
*NOTE* These builds are unsupported, do not expect full technical support in this forum.

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Repaint not working - Nightly 2009-08-19

I downloaded the 2009-8-19 nightly build to see if the newer version of wine would resolve some of the issues that I was having. It did get me farther in launching the Architectural Home Designer, but repaint seems to be broken. The background below a Menu is not re-painted once the cursor moves off, leaving a whole series of menus showing. The application does not content in its main pane. Further, if another applications window is slid to the application's area, it slides under the MDI window (whether maximized or not), and above the remaining frame of the application.

This is my first time playing with a CrossOver nightly build. I just installed it over the original 8.0.0 version. Is there a setting I am missing? Something I should configure with the bottle or environment? Thank you.

Fred

Where do you download the nightly builds at? I would like to play with nightly builds.
Jeremiah

Jeremiah Dabney wrote:

Where do you download the nightly builds at? I would like to play
with nightly builds.
Jeremiah

You need to be an advocate obviously, but the nightlies are at ;

http://www.codeweavers.com/compatibility/advocate_center/download/nightly/

Don

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiSmZSNlhuOFNNVnlWWEg1YiIsImdkcHIiOjB9