Community Forums - Unsupported Builds

Important Information These are community forums and not official technical support. If you need official support: Contact Us

Unsupported Build General Discussion
Comments and Questions about Unsupported Builds.
*NOTE* These builds are unsupported, do not expect full technical support in this forum.

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Traktor 3.3.2

Hello,
I have the following problem with Traktor 3.3.2:
Installation was successful, no error messages.
If I double-click on the .exe to start the program, the crossover icon appears, as if to run the progress, but then the message of the missing WMVCore.DLL appears, and the program doesn't start.

I already downloaded the WMVCore.DLL and added it into the /system32 folder to the other DLLs of the system, but that didn't solve the problem.

As I was not able to find any former discussion on this problem already existing, I started this one. If there is already such post, please give me the link.
I would be happy, if anyone could help me with that problem.

Greez

Stefan

It may be as simple as going into winecfg and creating an entry for that dll. The steps differ slightly for CrossOver Mac & CrossOver Linux, but if you need help please open a support ticket or send an email to info@codeweavers.com and we will give you a detailed breakdown of how to do this.

Of course, if this does not fix it we'll have to try a different route.

thanks, I'll give it a try

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiWU5yTVV2N05SVGdwckVkWiIsImdkcHIiOjB9