Community Forums - Unsupported Builds

Important Information These are community forums and not official technical support. If you need official support: Contact Us

Unsupported Build General Discussion
Comments and Questions about Unsupported Builds.
*NOTE* These builds are unsupported, do not expect full technical support in this forum.

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Yahoo! Sitebuilder

For those who still use Yahoo! Sitebuilder to make websites, you may interested in knowing that I've been successful in getting Sitebuilder to work on CrossOver. But to say it was easy, would be a great understatement.

After much hard work, I've concluded that the best way for it work properly one must set it up to work as Windows Vista and attempt setting it up this way several times "until it sticks." In the beginning, the program would act like it could handle Sitebuilder, then everything in the Sitebuilder window would go white, links wouldn't work, hovering over things would cause it to crash, etc.

But I just kept at it, trying it over and over again, and eventually, it worked. It has been successfully working with NO problems since it finally "stuck."

And forgive me if posting this here is "unkosher." It's my first post and hope that I'm placing it in the right location.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiOGdRNFNaTDNUdGE5eVJRWSIsImdkcHIiOjB9