Community Forums - Unsupported Builds

Important Information These are community forums and not official technical support. If you need official support: Contact Us

Unsupported Build General Discussion
Comments and Questions about Unsupported Builds.
*NOTE* These builds are unsupported, do not expect full technical support in this forum.

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Hmmmmmm... unsupported.

I tried the unsupported build for OS X and it was nearly unusable with KOTOR and KOTOR2. Once the intro movies started playing - the app begins to continiously minimize and remaxmize itself. On top of that bottle management appears somewhat broken as I am unable to set a default bottle anymore. I have switched back to the previous supported version now. I was hoping this new build would rectify the texture glitches in KOTOR 1 and 2.

Hi,
Let me just drop a note that I've seen this report. I don't have a magic fix handy, but I am certainly aware of the regression.

I have some bad news regarding the texture glitches. Since the KOTOR games use an OpenGL based engine, the rendering commands are just 1:1 passthroughs through CrossOver. That means that there is a high chance that it just works, but if something fails than it is either a game bug or a graphics driver bug and CrossOver cannot do much against the issue.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoieFltcExGd3lwNnlhdGMydCIsImdkcHIiOjB9