Community Forums - Unsupported Builds

Important Information These are community forums and not official technical support. If you need official support: Contact Us

Unsupported Build General Discussion
Comments and Questions about Unsupported Builds.
*NOTE* These builds are unsupported, do not expect full technical support in this forum.

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Problems with Installer

I'm trying to run Adobe Premiere Elements 3.0 and the installer doesn't seem to be working at all. When I installed this on my PC, the disc opened a little Window with options for my installation. On Crossover, the program just went for it and started running the installation. As the installation was running, many errors came up, most of which seemed like things I could have fixed if the installer let me fill out information. Instead the installer runs and doesn't ask for any input from me at all, which I'm pretty sure is why it failed. Is there any way for me to see the window that should have popped up at the beginning (I'm pretty sure it's a DVD-ROM menu). Thanks.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiOEpIVFZ4ZXVWZllHTXlhdCIsImdkcHIiOjB9